- TOP QUALITY: Two waterproof, extra durable and sturdy deluxe playing card decks made of 100% plastic
- GREAT HAPTICS: Smooth underside allows perfect gliding, finely textured back facilitates lifting of cards
- FOR PROFESSIONALS AND BEGINNERS: The set includes detailed Romme instructions with numerous game variations
- VERSATILE: 2 decks of 52 cards + 2 x 3 jokers (French picture), also suitable for popular card games like Durak, Mau Mau, Skat, Doppelkopf, Canasta, Bridge etc.
- COMPLETE: The leatherette case includes two decks of cards, a pen, instructions, a notepad, and a rules checklist
The complete set for the Rommee fan
The timeless card game classic Rummy is one of the most varied card games. Even experienced rummy players can discover and learn new ways to play the game.
The accompanying instructions explain the world's most popular rummy variants, including both variants with laying (such as German Rummy or Robber Rummy) and without laying (such as Gin Rummy or Viennese Rummy).
Some are more suitable for a family round and others for tournaments or stakes games.
Many variants involve only minor rule variations and others will turn your world of rummy upside down! - In all cases, there is something for everyone.
Extremely robust and durable playing cards
Everyone knows the big disadvantage of playing cards made of cardboard: they bend upwards when you lift the corners and quickly soften as soon as they come into contact with liquid. This does not happen with Bullets plastic playing cards, because they have a very good "memory", i.e. they keep their shape.
Plastic playing cards are also characterised by their extreme durability. While cards made of cardboard tend to wear out rather quickly, plastic cards last up to 30 times longer.